d. The duties of the officers:
1. Shall be the official head of the National Society and preside at all regular
or special sessions.
2. Exercise general supervision over the members and committees of the National
3. Shall appoint all committees.
4. In case of a tie, shall cast the deciding ballot except in elections.
5. Shall be governed by parliamentary law, the Constitution and Statutes of The
Phi Chi Pre-Medical Society, Inc.
ii. The Vice-President shall act for the President in event of absence or
disability of the latter and shall succeed to this office in event of permanent
disability until an election shall be held to fill the vacancy thus created.
1. Shall set down in a durable book the minutes of the National Society,
transact all correspondences serve as a member of all committees.
2. Shall sign all documents and perform such other duties as may be delegated by
the President or by enactment of the National Society.
3. Conduct the office in accordance with the official Uniform System of Chapter
Accounting as prescribed by the By-Laws.
iv. The Editor shall supply a letter for each issue of the Phi Chi CHRONICLES
and assist the Editor-in-Chief in the collection of information regarding
members and other items of interest relating to the chapter. Chapter Letters
shall be mailed on such dates as prescribed by the Editor-in-Chief of the