University of Minnesota
Chartered: May 22, 1920
Address: Kappa Chi chapter of Phi Chi Medical Fraternity
Web Site: http://www.student.med.umn.edu/phichi/
The Kappa Chi chapter of Phi Chi dates back to May 22, 1920 when a few med students got together to start up a medical fraternity. During the 1920s Phi Chi members resided in two different houses nearby our current residence at 325 Harvard St. SE. By the Fall of 1931 a new house was built for us. It was:
"Beautiful to the eye and almost too nice to touch, it was truly a wonderful house."
L. Lang '29
History: De-activated in 1974. Local YM Medical Fraternity absorbed.
Grand Chapter Conventions
Grand Chapter Members:
This page was last updated on:
March 26, 2014