Kentucky University Medical Department
Chartered: February 1, 1900
History: ΑΑ was a composite chapter, composed of Α, Β, Γ, Δ, and Ε of The Southern ΦΧ. Absorbed by University of Louisville, 1907 creating the ΓE chapter. In 1909, the University of Louisville absorbed the Kentucky School of Medicine, and the Louisville and Hospital College, resulting in the combined chapter now known as AA.
This page was last updated on:
March 26, 2014