Louisville Medical College
Chartered: October 26, 1894
Founders: Dr. Clinton Kelly, A. Harris Kelly, Samuel T. McClung, G. Fowler Border, Joseph N. Powers, George E. Gavin, Charles W. Hibbitt, and Linn L. Kennedy
History: ΑΑ was a composite chapter, composed of Α, Β, Γ, Δ, and Ε of The Southern ΦΧ. Became AΔ in 1908 when combined with Hospital College of Medicine. Absorbed by University of Louisville in 1909 to form combined chapter AA.
This page was last updated on:
March 26, 2014